Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Jurnal Indonesia Maju has a minimum of 2 authors and a maximum of 10 authors
- Jurnal Indonesia Maju only publishes papers written in Bahasa Indonesia as well as in English.
Please make sure that authors understand and follow these terms before proceeding with the next step in article submission.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Articles published in conferences will need to be altered prior to submission with at least 35% differences to the original paper, and pass our similarity check.
Authors are bound to our Plagiarism Policy, thus careful considerations should be done prior to submitting the article. In any circumstances that Jurnal Indonesia Maju found article has or being published elsewhere which is identical to the one published in Jurnal Indonesia Maju, we will retract the article following COPE's guidelines on retracting articles and notify the author.
The submission file is in Document file format (doc, docx, rtf, or odt), following the author guidelines and article template. Please make sure that you use Mendeley to help in referencing. A guide to using Mendeley as a reference manager is provided.
Failure to follow the guidelines will cost you time and perhaps the rejection of your manuscripts.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references must be provided, and try to use the most up-to-date references. Do pay attention that Jurnal Indonesia Maju prefers journal articles as references.
- Authors are discouraged from withdrawing submitted manuscripts after it is in the publication process (review, copyedit, layout, etc.,). During the time, Jurnal Indonesia Maju had spent valuable resources besides time spent in the process.
- Since Jurnal Indonesia Maju is a peer-reviewed journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Single-Blind Reviewed article needs to be followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License